Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Posiblog!

In a blatant rip off of my sister-in-law's blog, I give you my antithesis to my "Bad Stuff" post. Here are the things in my life I am grateful for on Saturday, February 9th:

  • My wife
  • My daughter
  • My parents
  • My kick ass brother and sister
  • Two sweet sister-in-laws
  • The cutest nephews on the planet
  • A job
  • An opportunity to laugh at work everyday
  • Mariokart with Ally and Vicki
  • Sports
  • Basketball on wednesdays
  • The Cleveland Browns going 10-6
  • My house
  • Heat
  • A car
  • Friends who support and friends who keep me in check
  • My sense of humor
  • Co workers that I can get along with
  • Bills are paid
  • This whole blog thing (Thanks Zac and Jenn)
  • The Cavs winning despite these endless injuries
  • Upcoming NCAA Tourney
  • Excitement of hitting up Las Vegas again this summer with Norm, Chris et al

Yep, and THAT's just the tip of the iceberg too!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am grateful for LeBron James. LOL cause injuries or not if we don't got him, we'd be done for. AND on a side note I TRULY BELIEVE when the leaves start to change and there's not chill to the wind but a nip to the air, your comfortable throwing on a sweatshirt and jeans to go out, the Indians are making a run for the playoffs or division and the buckeyes are starting Big Ten play, YOU CAN'T DENY that fall, ESPECIALLY in Ohio, is the most wonderful time of the year. :)

Anonymous said...

You can rip me off anytime, my friend. Besides, you think I make this stuff up? :) Those who have gone before me passed it down, and I'm grateful they did.

Huey said...

Amen to that Nate! You described the essence pf the beauty of sports in Cleveland, Ohio during fall so well. It warms my heart to think of the time of year when long sleeved shirts are comfortable, the air is crisp, the Tribe is playing meaningful games, the Browns and Buckeyes are started up and life seems right.

I also like the brackets and excitement of March Madness, living and dying on every play of the Buckeye mens cagers games hoping against hope they advance along with the excitement and freshness of Opening Day and the Master's and NFL Draft (which used to be the Super Bowl for our Browns) and the warming up of the weather so you can get out of the gym and play basketball at a park as well as a round of 18 at a serene public golf course.

It is so tough to beat football though. Fall has that going for it.

Jenn, I felt you'd be ok with the rip off. It is all about the passing of stuff. Well, not some stuff. Let's not get biological here.

comoprozac said...

No problem. You just need to keep it up. The next step is to get your students doing it.