Thursday, May 1, 2008

Some of my Favorite Posts

My list of posts is growing. I looked back on some of them and thought to myself that there are some really bad, boring, poorly written posts.

But I also noticed some posts I am rather proud of. So I wanted to highlight them in case they have been lost in the pile of posts since. And for those of you reading this blog that didn't in the beginning, please check these out. I feel like they represent me and my intentions for this blog the best.

So here is my shamelessly egocentric list of my stuff:

1) Good Friday
2) Moral Framework
3) Ode to the OG
4) Break the Chain
5) The Huey Karma
6) Fatherhood
7) What's worse than a poser?
8) A little football will cure your ills.....
9) Fan Behavior
10) My Evolution of Spirituality
11 Pandora's Box
12) Being a Better Person
13) Right Vs. Wrong
14) Best and Worst Day of Your Life
15) Insignificance
16) Motivation

And here are some topics I have had swirling around in my head of late. I want to write about them at some point:

Sticking up for those you love....
Buddhism and the Book of Matthew....
Exorcising old demons.....
Sticking to commitments......
Softball....
My affect on others......
Disconnect between parents and teachers and its role in the disintegrating state of public education in America.....
Family curses: Me and my Grandpa....
Going against the mainstream making you part of the mainstream.......

No comments: