Thursday, May 22, 2008

How Could I forget...AGAIN!?

Once again, I messed my poll question up. Like the other poll when I forgot Carlos LOOOOOOOOOOOOZER, I forgot to include Brooklyn as a choice of most tortured. I mean they had all the things happen that Cleveland has suffered through. Heartbreakers multiple times. Teams leaving. Same team knocking them out. Memorable plays to get knocked out. Blown leads. Ouch.

Of course, I won't be singing this same tune in two years when the Nets move there and take LeBron and win multiple championships with him earning him a hall of fame induction in which he will enter with a Nets jersey instead of his hometown Cavs'.

So I guess I'm not that sorry. Or at least I won't be in the future. They will get theirs and us Clevelanders will remain the butt of jokes and stuck in the quicksand of sports lore.

No comments: