Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sigh

Ohio State 6 Penn State 13

I just saved a profane laced tirade post. I intended on publishing it but thought better.

Let me just say I am very mad. The Huey Karma is real. And I am done with sports.

I hate this.

Being negative worked so much better for me than this positive crap I tried.

I may be a negative, "what if" catastrophic thinker but it worked. This doesn't.

There. That was clean. If you want the other post ask me for it. But don't be faint of heart. My emotions right now are not right.

2 comments:

comoprozac said...

It's football. Sunday's a new day. Ohio State can still have a successful season. They played well against a superior team. It will be OK. (That was for me as much as it was for you.)

Huey said...

Nice. Sounds like you aren't feeling good about this game either. You do your positive spin thing. I am not. Sunday is just another day to watch my Browns lose and frustrate me some more. So, yeah, new day but new as in fresh frustration.