Sunday, September 7, 2008

Browns Alphabet: ABCE..........


Obviously there is no place for D in the Cleveland Browns thinking. What the hell did I just watch? Well, the same old crap. New names, same garbage!

So much for any optimism for this team after the acquisitions of players who were really good on their prior teams but now join the long list of quality players who come to Cleveland to SUCK! See: Black Jack McDowell. Larry "Laura" Hughes. Jamir Miller. Chris Spielman. Keith "Hair Club for Men" Hernandez. Steve Carlton. Chuck "The Yankee Killer" Finley. Jeff Garcia. LeCharles Bentley. Andre Rison. Jerry Ball. Ted Washington. Willie McGinest. Joe Borowski. Keith Foulke. Paul Byrd. Darius Miles. Damon "Used To Be The Greatest Shooter On Earth Until I Came Here" Jones. The list goes on!


These guys are no different than any other scrub player we had last year or the last decade for that matter! (It is taking every ounce of class for me not to curse my way through this whole post. My mother reads this.)

I'm tired of the excuses. I'm tired of the "reasons." WIN THE DAMN GAME!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and can Braylon Edwards catch a freaking ball that hits him in the hands or between the numbers??? Suit my butt up, I'll catch those! Come on! (Well, I probably would never have been able to get open like he did in the first place but you get my point....or be able to put my pads on correctly in the locker room before the game for that matter)

The worst thing that could have happened last year was for the Browns to go 10-6 against a weak schedule and still miss the playoffs as well as fooling us all (except me...ask my bro and dad about our talk at Northwestern) into thinking Romeo is actually a competent coach. HE STINKS!!!!!!!

I am so sick and tired of supporting this second, no third rate farce of an organization. I put my heart and soul into this team no matter what every stinking year and get this same crap back. I keep taking it and taking it. Steeler fans make a mockery of me and my team and I have nothing to say. Nothing. I am tired of it. I see why my Father-in-law quit going to games even though he has season tickets. I see why my old next door neighbor in high school quit watching out of concern for his health.

This is painful. So painful. My week is shot now. Shoot, my next 4 months are shot. With no Buckeyes success to fill the incompleteness, I don't know what to do. I don't even care about my fantasy losses this week. Thanks again Edwards. Your four drops could have been much needed points.

Screw this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% I don't know if Chris Spielman actually sucked.. he didn't really play.. so sure in that regards he was a disappointment (I need to justify having his jersey in some way). The Browns suck, and I'm sorry to say they were pitiful last year also.. sure they won 10 games, who cares, they couldn't beat Pittsburgh.. and they couldn't beat Cincinnati at the end of the season when it counted. Sure they beat Seattle, I'll give them that...but there was no consistency. Romeo sucks, and he always will. Regardless of how good the team is doing.. who in their right mind would kick that field goal in the forth quarter yesterday instead of going for the TD.. That's all Romeo, and he is a pathetic leader that does not have that killer instinct that the NFL requires.

I mean, just look at Dallas.. they were a machine in every regards. You felt that even if the Browns had a glimmer of hope, that the Cowboys would just make a couple of adjustments and shut us back down.

-Mike