Saturday, May 2, 2009

Huey's Mixed Tape Tour

Ever since middle school I have loved to make musical mixes. It started by taping songs off the radio and has progressed to CDs and now MP3s.

I loved making different themed mixes for different events or reasons.

I thought I would have some fun and make some lists of mixes I could or would make from my collection of music if I had the time.

Angry Mix
I am not fighter, nor do I want to be one. But I do get mad and sometimes music can be an outlet.

Lunchbox-Marilyn Manson
History's Strangler's-The Bronx
Let The Planet's Burn-Hanzel Und Gretyl
Right Now-Korn
Last-Nine Inch Nails
Bad Habit-The Offspring
Du Hast-Rammstein
Drivel-The Union Underground

Celebration Mix
My team just won. My daughter accomplished something or I just realized how happy she makes me. I am having a great day. My debt is paid off. Anything worth celebrating.

Glorious Day-Weezer
Happy Together-The Turtles
Have a Nice Day-Stereophonics
Song #2-Blur
Another One Bites The Dust-Queen
Feelin' Alright-Len
Don't Stop Believin'-Journey
I Can See Clearly Now-Jimmy Cliff
One More Time-Daft Punk
Groove is in the Heart-Dee-Lite

Dance Mix
For some reason, maybe the one above, I feel like dancing around in circles or
straight lines or whatever directions feels right.


In The Clouds-Under the Influence of Giants
Dance the Night Away-Van Halen
Shut Up and Let Me Go-The Ting Tings
Come On Come On-Smashmouth
Le Disko-Shiny Toy Guns
Shove It-Santogold
Car Wash-Rose Royce
Time Bomb-Rancid
The Whole World-Outkast
Final Chapter-Mike Macaluso
Sandstorm-Darude
We Like To Party-Venga Boys
Flagpole Sitta-Harvery Danger
DARE-Gorillaz
Jerk It Out-Caesars
Magic-The Cars

Love Mix
My wife.

All I Want is You-U2
One-U2
Next To You-Tim Easton
Still Remains-Stone Temple Pilots.
Cherish-Kool & The Gang
Dakota-Stereophonics
You Are So Beautiful-Joe Cocker
The Air I Breathe-The Hollies

Chillaxin' Mix
Just looking to relax and unwind.

Can I Kick It?-A Tribe Called Quest
Summertime-DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
Don't Let Go-Weezer
Red Hill Mining Town-U2
The Late Greats-Wilco
Doin' Time-Sublime
Tha Shiznit-Snoop Dogg
6 Underground-Sneaker Pimps
The Boxer-Simon and Garfunkel
You're a Wolf-Sea Wolf
L.E.S. Artistes-Santogold
Passin' Me By-Pharcyde
Summer Babe-Pavement
Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress-The Hollies
Clint Eastwood-Gorillaz
I Can't Get With That-Fun Lovin' Criminals

Cardio Mix
Pump me up for a game or exercise.

Eye of the Tiger-Survivor
The Final Countdown-Europe
Wicked Garden-Stone Temple Pilots
Ladies and Gentlemen-Saliva
Engel-Rammstein
Here It Goes-OK Go
The Noose-The Offspring
Breakin'-The Music
Knights of Cydonia-Muse
Move-Moby
Just One Fix-Ministry
True Nature-Jane's Addiction
Right Here Right Now-Fat Boy Slim
Lose Yourself-Eminem
Galvanize-The Chemical Brothers
Knifeman-The Bronx
Glory Days-Bruce Springstein
Centerfield-John Fogerty
Thunderstruck-AC/DC

Sing Out Loud Mix
The songs I have to fight to keep from belting out for the world to hear.

Sweet Caroline-Neil Diamond
Free Fallin'-Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
California Dreamin-Mamas and Papas
One-U2
My Way-Frank Sinatra
Solitary Man-Neil Diamond
I Can't Smile Without You-Barry Manilow
Paradise City-Guns 'n Roses
I Can't Help Myself-The Four Tops

No comments: