Monday, August 10, 2009

Death Of The Game

So with the school year fast approaching and little action on my sports blog, I have officially ended it tonight. I will continue to write about sports topics since that is an area of interest for me on this blog. I will continue to export these posts to bleacherreport.com since I have a much larger audience through that site.

In the end, it is much easier for me to just simplify things and stay focused. If I have a sports related topic on my mind, I can still share it with everybody here and with interested sports fan over there.

Thank you.

R.I.P. Game Within The Game 2009-2009

2 comments:

Mike T said...

Hmm.. I didn't realize you posted stuff on bleacherreport.com. And your articles get hits. I'm impressed with your writing..ever think about submitting something to a news outlet on a professional level?

-Mike

Huey said...

Yeah, bleacher report is a cool site. User friendly and allows your stuff to get out there for people to read. I usually get 500 or more hits over there and plenty of good comments. It is usually civil discussion compared to many discussion boards I see on sports sites where the audience commenting is usually 18 years old or at least they write like it. So it is an overall enjoyable experience.

I wish I could do it professionally but I just don't have the thing that separates amatuers like me and the pros.

It is like the guy that wins when he plays poker with his buddies and thinks he could handle the World Series of Poker that is hyped all over ESPN.

Good with your buddies ain't good with thousands of others just like you, especially when there are pros playing with you.

But thanks for the kind words. I take your comment as a compliment and it feels good to hear it.